Cedarbrook Camp™ of Ohio at Stony Glen is an interdenominational Christian camp located thirty-five miles east of Cleveland, just south of Madison, Ohio.
CCO runs for four weeks in the latter half of the summer — three weeks of Girls’ Camp and one week of Boys’ Camp. Our daily schedule provides a variety of fun-filled activities, led by trained Christian staff members, that enable campers to develop new skills and improve old ones. Your child will choose activities for the week and will participate in a period of daily Bible Study with his/her cabin mates. During free time each camper will have the opportunity to purchase food items and souvenirs from the camp store. Evenings offer a variety of divisional and all-camp programs and end around the campfire for a time of singing and a lesson from God’s Word. Every cabin group enjoys a mid-week cookout, and many choose to sleep out that night in tents.
Every precaution is taken to provide a safe and healthy environment for your child. Camp meals provide balanced nutrition with food kids like! Medical personnel is on site at all times.
It is our desire that your child will not only develop new skills, but will also learn the important lessons of responsibility, independence, and resourcefulness. Camp is an excellent place to make new friends. For this reason, requests for specific cabin mates are limited to one.
Our staff is made up of men and women who love the Lord, love kids, and love to have fun. Our mission is to provide an outdoor living experience where campers discover the joy of living the Christian life 24/7. We look forward to having your children in camp this summer.
Cedarbrook Camp of Ohio is affiliated with the Association of Cedarbrook Camps. It is accredited by the American Camp Association and is a member of the Christian Camp and Conference Association.
If you would like to see and hear more about Cedarbrook Camp of Ohio, check out the videos on our Video Gallery page!
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (John 14:16-17. Matthew 28:19).
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. (Matthew 1:18-23)
- We believe that the Scriptures of Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and are the final authority for faith and life. (II Peter 1:20-21. II Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that mankind was created in the image of God; that he sinned, incurring both physical and spiritual death; and that all human beings are born in sin and that this sinful nature is the origin of all sinful acts in thought, word and deed. (Genesis 1:26. Romans 5:12. Isaiah 59:2. Romans 6:23)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as the atoning sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are justified by His shed blood. (Romans 5:8-9)
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, becoming children of God. (John 1:12)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit in illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying the Christian. (Romans 8:14-16, John 16:13, 2Thessalonians 2:13)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present work as High Priest and advocate, and His personal return in power and glory. (I Corinthians 15:3-4. Hebrews 4:14-16, I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life, and the lost to everlasting punishment. (Acts 24:15. Revelation 20:15. Romans 6:23)
The Site: Stony Glen Camp
Stony Glen Camp is located in Madison, Ohio not far off of SR 528 and I-90. For a map and driving directions, click here.
The camp is located on a beautiful property of over 300 acres. With a 3-acre lake, 5 waterfalls, lots of woodland, and a piece of the Grand River, Stony Glen Camp is a sanctuary from the glass and concrete of modern civilization.
Although they sometimes sleep out in tents, our campers and staff typically stay in 15 cabins which are spread out across the site. There is a horse corral, an archery field and rifle range, a camp store (“Tuck Shop”), dining hall, an indoor gym and chapel, and much more.
Girls’ Camp (Grades 3-12*)
*Week 1 only:
Registration will be open to Girls going into grades 1-12.
Boys’ Camp (Grades 3-12)
Spring Into Cedarbrook
Experience Cedarbrook during a different season! Spring into Cedarbrook features many of the great activities we enjoy during the summer season. Registration is online only!
You are invited to join us for a fun-filled weekend in April.
Join us for fun activities like Archery, Fishing, Hiking, Crafts, Singing, Games, Campfires, and More!
For boys and girls, 2nd grade thru 12th grade.
For more details go to
our Spring into Cedarbrook Page
Voyager Camp (Half-week program)
Voyager Camp is a half-week program designed specifically for girls (going into grades 1-4) to experience camp with an accompanying female adult. It’s like a mother-daughter, but more flexible. Aunts, Grandmas: you can come to camp with your niece or granddaughter.
The idea of going to ‘sleep-away’ camp can feel both exciting and scary to first-time campers. Cedarbrook Camp of Ohio has developed a minicamp experience to familiarize younger campers with our campsite, camp staff, and all the fun activities that make up summer camp at CCO.
Note: Do not use the regular camp registration form to register. Voyager Camp has its own online registration which can be found on the Voyager Camp page. (Enrollment is limited, so register early.)
Pilgrims: going into grades 3-4*
Settlers: going into grades 5-6
Colonists: going into grades 7-9
Explorers: going into grades 10-12
Camp is an excellent place to make new friends; for this reason we limit requests for cabin mates to one friend in the same division. It may not be possible to honor all requests.
*Week 1 only:
Pilgrims will be open to Girls going into grades 1-4.
- Air Riflery
- Horsemanship ($)
- Leathercraft ($)
- Outdoor Cooking
- Outpost Camping
- Riflery .22s ($)
- Team Sports
($) – denotes special fees may be required for this activity
- Staff Bible Study
- Campers Arise
- Flag Raising
- Morning Watch
- First Activity
- Second Activity
- Bible Exploration
- Rest Hour
- Free Time
- Third Activity
- Cabin Time
- Flag Lowering
- Evening Activity
Please see the Churches Tab (upper right), or click link on Churches
Didn't find what you were looking for on our website?
Have more questions?
Don't hesitate to contact one of our camp enthusiasts.